Another treasure for grabs

From: Aaron Christopher Finney <af-list_at_wfi-inc.com>
Date: Fri Mar 19 11:36:26 1999

(Seems like this is the month to dump extra junk on fellow list
members!)

No unreasonable offer refused...

To anyone who wants to pay the outrageous shipping (or pick up in
Southern California), a Sun 3/50. 12meg RAM, type 3 keyboard, mouse (I
think). It's the flat-style case, although I also have a non-working
3/50 in a dimple case for anyone who wants that as well. I was using it
as an X terminal for a while, but it's been sitting under a pile of HP
stuff for 6 months...

Aaron

Please send any responses to A_Finney_at_wfi-inc.com