Transistor help

From: Dwight Elvey <elvey_at_hal.com>
Date: Fri Mar 19 14:50:48 1999

allisonp_at_world.std.com (Allison J Parent) wrote:
> the 4401 is a good match but the NTE part should work.

The NTE part showed only about 50 max on Hfe. The
others start from there and go up. I couldn't get the
NTE part to even oscillate until I increased the
feedback. Even then, it wasn't switching fast enough
to make the high voltage swing on the collector.
I guess I'll be happy with the 2N4401, It seems to
be working well now. DFIIIIB.
Dwight