OT OT OT really OT [Re: OT: Re: UNIX/Linux info?]

From: Noel Fields <nfields_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri Mar 19 17:04:55 1999

For you 2 that seem to be running this system (I'm very interested in it after
looking at it) do you see any major problems with it so far? (I'm always
cautious with beta software). I am extremely tempted to download and set it up,
but I was curious first what type of performance you have seen.

    Thanks!

        Noel