test?

From: Derek Peschel <dpeschel_at_u.washington.edu>
Date: Fri Mar 19 23:49:02 1999

> test. I can't see my posts. why?

As someone else pointed out, you're not subscribed. (I just checked the
list of subscribers so I'm pretty sure this is true.)

Send mail to listproc_at_u.washington.edu with no subject; put the line

subscribe classiccmp _____

in the body of the message. Instead of _____ write your real name (or
however you want to be known to the other people on the list). You can't
include your e-mail address that way -- the address you use to send the
subscription request is the one where your list messages will go.

-- Derek