Imsai Web Site

From: Richard Erlacher <edick_at_idcomm.com>
Date: Sat Mar 20 11:34:54 1999

I got the following (quoted) email in response to an inquiry regarding my couple of IMSAI parallel I/O boards. Their hit counter listed me as #13. I hope that's not an omen. The site is clearly a work in progress. If they see the direction the PC world is going, i.e. no expansion slots for us to use, they may actually see a market for the product types they sold twenty years ago. Who knows??

It's definitely worth a visit to the site < http://www.imsai.net > even if it's just for nostalgia.

Dick