Pre-history of Digital Research

From: Richard Erlacher <edick_at_idcomm.com>
Date: Sat Mar 20 16:25:56 1999

Yes, but what's not off topic is that they're planning to revive support, at
least to the extent of providing documentation, etc, (on what basis, I don't
know) for their whole product line, at least as it's available. This will
be helpful to some, who still (rarely) use the old stuff, and to other who
would like to but can't because they haven't got the required spec's.

Dick