SWTPc 6800, common format (sharable?) repair journal?

From: Christian Fandt <cfandt_at_netsync.net>
Date: Sun Mar 21 17:38:09 1999

Upon the date 10:31 PM 3/21/99 +0000, Tony Duell said something like:
  -- snip --

>Does anybody know if you can get the 'transformer kits' in the States?
>The ones we get over here do have dual primaries (which can be connected
>for 120V or 240V), so they could be used across the Pond.

Tony, what is the cost and approx. weight of one of these 100VA-size kits?
What is the vendor contact info? Maybe the vendor would ship to USA (I
could imagine he's setup to ship to the rest of the EC.)

This has gotten *me* interested as I've personally not heard of and
tranformer kits sourced over here.

Thanks for the help.

Regards, Chris
-- --
Christian Fandt, Electronic/Electrical Historian
Jamestown, NY USA cfandt_at_netsync.net
Member of Antique Wireless Association