Seller's market

From: John R. Keys Jr. <jrkeys_at_concentric.net>
Date: Mon Mar 22 18:02:20 1999

Yes I would like to work on something like this. If everyone on this or as
many as possible would just e-mail the local prices in their area to a
central place then a list could be made available to the group and later
others. This way you could list prices by area, say on the west coast
computer A goes for this amount and the same computer on the east coast goes
for this amount. I would be willing to keep the database or spreadsheet with
the info. What does everyone think ? John