.DSK files.

From: David C. Jenner <djenner_at_halcyon.com>
Date: Mon Mar 22 19:15:07 1999

John,

If you're running RT-11, Version 5.0 or later:

1) copy the .DSK file (say, file.DSK) to your hard disk
2) type MOUNT LDn: file.DSK (n=0,...,7)
3) then use LDn: just as you would any physical drive,
   type, e.g., DIR LD0:
4) to disassociate the LD with the file,
   type DISMOUNT LDn:

Sounds like you're getting off a horse! Should have
been, probably, UNMOUNT.

Dave