SoCal TRW Swap meet

From: John Lawson <jpl15_at_netcom.com>
Date: Tue Mar 23 10:22:49 1999

  To all classiccmpers who might be in the Southern California area
this coming weekend:

  The TRW Electronics and Ham Radio Swapmeet is this Saturday, the
27th March 1999, from 7:30 am until 11:30 am, at the TRW El Segundo
facility.

  From the 405 (San Diego) freeway, take the Rosecrans exit west,
proceed 1 mile to Aviation (under the Metrolink bridge) turn left
(south) onto Aviation and go south about three blocks; parking and
the Meet are in the southern lots of the plant.. just look for all
the antennae on the cars. ;}

  Persons with Stuff to sell are welcome to use my Spaces (providing
there's room); e-mail me privately for further details.

  Marvin has flaked out this time, so not only will I get all his
goodies, we can talk about him behind his back at the After-Swap
Classiccmp Brunch, provided anyone shows up for same. All are
invited!

 Cheers

John