More details was: HP stuff

From: Athanasios Kotsenos <a.kotsenos_at_rca.ac.uk>
Date: Wed Mar 24 08:56:12 1999

> At 03:37 PM 3/23/99 +0000, you wrote:
>>Hello everyone.
>>Here's a list of all the HP stuff we have here.
>>They have to be out of here ASAP. But, I'll try to hang on to them
>>for as long as I can. I'd like to find homes for them.
>>I would also like any info any of you possibly have on them. Like,
>>what exactly are they - what do they do?
>>
>>9000 345
>>7958 B
>>7959 B
>>32-track 9145 A
>>
>>there is also one keyboard and a 46087 B Mech Eng Series 10 Pad
>
> I was wrong, this isn't the 20 key keypad. It's a A4 size digitizer.
>

>>a PaintWriter XL
>
> Printer.
I knew that one... ;)=
Just mentioning it for anyone that would like it. And I haven't
checked if it works.

>>the 98785 A screens
>
> 16 inch high resolution, 1024 x768 color monitor with 60 Hz refresh
> rate. it works with the 98547 video card.
Thanks for this extra info (as well as for the previous, of course).

I think I will keep all the 'pizza-box' size stuff and two of the
screens. And the keyboard and dig pad. But, not the plotters or
printer and the rest of the screens. Seems though that there isn't
enough stuff to get it all working like it once used to. And no sign
of any of the media.

Thanks,
Nasos.