Museums

From: Allison J Parent <allisonp_at_world.std.com>
Date: Wed Mar 24 17:49:54 1999

<> I was thinking that the important part of all this is just to get
<> SOMETHING started. Don't worry about all the costs of going all out to
<> create a computer museum type organization. Just start out with what yo
<> can to begin with. Even if that means a garage party every month among
<> local collectors then that's a good start. From there, people will get

Therein lies the essence of getting going. Inspired comment.

Right now Megan and I seem to be the most voluminous collectors on the
eastern MA area and we are close to each other. To get something going
needs critical mass greater than two.

Allison