Mark-8 microcomputer - interview with Jon Titus

From: Andrew Davie <adavie_at_mad.scientist.com>
Date: Thu Mar 25 08:11:10 1999

Hi Guys and Gals.
No, I'm not "back" but thought you might like an interesting read.
I've been working on interviewing Jon Titus, the creator of the first "home"
computer, the Mark-8 Minicomputer - which was featured in the July 1974
issue of Radio Electronics. Jon was kind enough to spend a considerable
amount of his time typing up memories of the machine and how it all came
about. I've placed this on my site, along with a few images. One image, of
the RE front cover - was sent to me or I grabbed it from some website - but
alas I can't remember where or by whom. So, if it's yours please contact me
and I'll talk to you about copyright/image theft, etc.
Without further ado, point your browser to
http://www.comcen.com.au/~adavie/weird/mark8b.html
I'd really like some feedback on this one - it's taken a fair bit of work!
Cheers
adavie_at_mad.scientist.com