Museums

From: Roger Merchberger <zmerch_at_30below.com>
Date: Thu Mar 25 19:09:54 1999

Once upon a midnight dreary, Tony Duell had spoken clearly:

>> What's a clean up and where can I get one?
>
>You don't want one, believe me.

Oh, I don't know... I have a cleanup... while no supermodel, I think she's
pretty, and she *is* the loving, caring mother of my children...
;-)

Where to get one... well, I met mine at the local "spring home show" the
chamber of commerce holds every year... I've also heard that the laundromat
& the supermarket are other good places to get one...
;^>

Roger "Merch" Merchberger
--
Roger "Merch" Merchberger   ---   sysadmin, Iceberg Computers
Recycling is good, right???  Ok, so I'll recycle an old .sig.