Question regarding a VAXstation

From: cem14_at_cornell.edu <(cem14_at_cornell.edu)>
Date: Thu Mar 25 20:14:43 1999

Hi,

On Thu, 25 Mar 1999, Tony Duell wrote:

> Welcome to the list...
>
> Another HP enthusiast... What are you interested in? Calculators,
> desktops, minis, or what...

Calculators, desktops, test equipment; I guess that the
common denominator is that I like equipment that can be
used to setup data acquisition and control systems; therefore,
I like the HP71B, the HP75C, when coupled via HPIL to other
measuring devices; I also like HPIB equipment for the same
reason. Lately, you guys have made me become hungry for
VAX related equipment, but not too large, because I don't
have a lot of space.

Carlos.