Question regarding a VAXstation

From: Joe <rigdonj_at_intellistar.net>
Date: Fri Mar 26 08:08:18 1999

Carlos,

   Good luck getting the VAX stuff. Perhaps you should volunteer to get it
out of their way. Grab everything you can, someone will want it.

   BTW I got the tapes from Dan, lots of interesting looking stuff there.
I'll make you copies of some 85 tapes and send them as soon as I can.
Which disk drive did you say that you had, a 9121 or 9122?

    Joe