Any interest in Windows/286?

From: Lawrence Walker <lwalker_at_mail.interlog.com>
Date: Sat Mar 27 06:35:00 1999

On 27 Mar 99 at 7:33, Ward D. Griffiths III wrote:

> On Sat, 27 Mar 1999, Lawrence Walker wrote:
>
> > I also have a 7 disk set of win 3.1. They're 1.2 megs. Possibly his is 360.
> > Both come up "unformatted" dialogue box in File Manager. I didn't try them at
> > start-up lest I screw up my win set-up and I didn't have my win-less dos box
> > operating. Possibly also his set is built for install
>
> Hmm? The only way to screw up a Windows setup is to install it.
> Windows is best when it's left in the shrink-wrap while you use an
> operating system that works.
> --
> Ward Griffiths

 ROTFL ! I was speaking relatively of course. The only way to approach
microsloth. I must admit I'm feeling the pressure to submit to W9x tho.
 I've got some housekeeping to do before I move up to Linux and many
apps require a 32 bit system. On the other hand I've just acquired a
Mac 7100/66AV so I might use that on the net for a while.

ciao larry
lwalker_at_interlog.com