Just another Rinky-Dink Florida hamfest

From: Joe <rigdonj_at_intellistar.net>
Date: Sat Mar 27 17:48:02 1999

Dick,

  RATS! I think you're right! I just brought it in and checked. The slots
are wider than S-100 and the card sockets are offset to one side so S-100
cards hit one edge and won't go in. It also has a switcher power supply so
it is regulated off the cards. Too bad, it is really a nice box. I may
modify it back to S-100. Anyway what can you expect for $3?

   Do you know anything the TI computer? Is this worth leaving as is in
hopes someone can use it or should I use it for a project box?

   Joe