Rebirth of IMSAI

From: Richard Erlacher <edick_at_idcomm.com>
Date: Sun Mar 28 22:13:56 1999

GAWD! The 8080 data sheet! I wonder if my archives go back that far . . .

I know the signals are modeled after the 8080, but are they all 8080
signals? I guess it's no wonder people liked the 8085, with its silly muxed
address bus better than the 8080 . . .

Soooo . . . the signals were named the same also, eh? pSYNC, /pWR, sMEMR,
etc???

Is there a web site which has details on the 8080=>'696 standard decision
tree?

Dick