Tandy 100 pile - could it be valuable?

From: Derek Peschel <dpeschel_at_u.washington.edu>
Date: Mon Mar 29 01:27:27 1999

> Out of the box, a Model 100 came with a soft case and a manual. The AC
> adapter was extra (and a couple of months late).

Thanks, Ward. It helps to have an expert around. However, I saw two
different manuals: a user's manual and a pocket-sized "quick reference"
manual.

(Neither was fantastically informative, unfortunately... I was hoping for
info about machine language or a complete table of characters and key codes.
There was a table in both manuals, but I'm not sure if I would trust it.
Some info about entry points in the technical manual; no source.
Considering that the software was written by Microsoft, I'm not surprised,
but still.)

What's the difference between the 100 and the 102? Any other models?

-- Derek