followup: Rinky dink hamfest

From: Richard Erlacher <edick_at_idcomm.com>
Date: Mon Mar 29 12:28:07 1999

I don't know why I posted the previous empty reply . . . it's hell getting
old . . . <sigh>

I would mention that I had 128K in each of my Systems Group systems and
never used it under CP/M. MP/M had a mechanism for cashing in on extra
memory, but it was awkward at best under CP/M 2.2.

Needless to say, the use of a RAMdisk would speed things up, but unless
there was an extensive amount of software for managing it, and that took up
too much TPA, even a RAMdisk didn't help much.

Dick