Tandy 100 pile - could it be valuable?

From: Roger Merchberger <zmerch_at_30below.com>
Date: Mon Mar 29 20:21:17 1999

Once upon a midnight dreary, Ward D. Griffiths III had spoken clearly:

>Total mind-fart on that one. That's what I get for composing
>messages at the end of a sleepless weekend. It's the white
>screen desktop 4s that were rare, the 4p started out with white
>then went green. I did know one guy who dropped his 4p and broke
>the tube, went with a third-party amber replacement.

Hummpf. There were six white-screen Model 4's at my high school - I always
thought white was the standard for them. Maybe I should go find out if
they're still kicking around there??? ;-)

>Advertised in every epidode of 80-Micro.
                     ^^^^^^^
You sound stuffed up - maybe a nice cup of tea could help??? ;-)

Roger "Merch" Merchberger
--
Roger "Merch" Merchberger   ---   sysadmin, Iceberg Computers
Recycling is good, right???  Ok, so I'll recycle an old .sig.