Hi and PDP stuff...

From: Allison J Parent <allisonp_at_world.std.com>
Date: Mon Mar 29 20:09:39 1999

Ok folks here is the deal...

Tony has his hand full with an impending move and work. I'm going to pickup
a truck (toyota) load of the stuff. I have first dibs on vax and Qbus
but will gladly share excess (there will be plenty!).

If it doesn't fit in the truck I will not be getting it.
If it can't easily be shipped UPS dont ask me to ship it.
I will ship stuff IF... It's under 30lb and fits in reasonable cardboard
boxes. I do not have a shipping dock or service so if I ship it, people
will pay for packing, and UPS. Just being upfront.

<If you can proxy any of it for people on the list, feel free. We just want
<to be rid of it before we move.
<
<According to Joan there is:
<1 11/03 Processor Boards
<1 11/23PLUS CPUs
<5 11/23 CPUs W/KTF11A
<2 32KWORD 16-bit MOS RAM
<2 SLU PLUS RTC Option (DL11-W)
<3 LSI-11/2 CPUs
<2 HD Parallel Line Units
<1 RX-01 Floppy Cont (U)
<1 16KWORD 18-bit RAM (U)
<1 M7809 ???? Who knows what this is?
<1 RL-01/02 Drive Controller (U)
<1 RD-51/52 & RX-50 Control Module
<3 DR11-C
<5 M8047 (16KWORD RAM, 2 ASYNCH SLU ROMS)
<1 4 SLU Interface
<2 16-Bit PLU
<1 11/34A CPU (3 boards)
<1 11/34A Programming Console
<1 Unibus Terminator & Bootstrap ROMs
<Assorted parity and terminator boards
<
<Computer Designs and Applications:
<1 MSP-3/A Memory Board
<
<MDB:
<1 MDZ-11
<1 MDL-11
<1 DRV-11c clone
<1 Q-Bus Terminator
<
<Paritech:
<2 VRG-Q (Color video card?)
<2 VCH-Q (mono video card?)
<
<Matrox:
<1 MDC-512-HS (U) (Mono video card)
<
<USDC:
<1 Some sort of controller card (HD? FD?) (U)
<
<Andromeda Systems:
<2 UDC-11X
<
<Analog Devices:
<4 D/A Board (DAS1150)
<
<Plessy:
<3 703521-001
<1 703680-100B
<1 703695-100E
<
<Charles River Data Systems:
<2 FC202
<
<National Instruments:
<1 179055-01 Rev G
<
<Chrislin:
<6 Memory Cards
<
<Intel:
<1 05-0848-012 (memory?)
<1 05-0787-002 (Unibus Memory?)
<
<Heath:
<3 WHA-11-5 (serial I/O?)
<2 H-11-2 (parallel I/O?)
<2 WHA-11-16 (16Kx16 Memory)
<
<Unknown:
<1 64k Memory???
<1 2010-60 (U)??
<
<MOSTEK:
<1 8001-H-00 (U)
<
<Yale EDL:
<3 Custom XYZ Plotter Controller (U)
<
<1 11/34A Enclosure W/Good PS
<1 DEC RL-01 W/25 Disk Packs (not an accurate count) W/unknown data
<1 Charles River DS 2xRX-01 Enclosure
<1 Chrislin??? RX-02 & 10MB HD and Enclosure
<1 Chrislin HD W/Enclosure
<1 Plessy?? 10/20MB Hard Drive W/Enclosure
<1 Bag-o-Cables for above stuff
<Full docs for almost everything (including RT-11 manuals)
<About 150 or so 8" disks
<
<
<Must pick it all up from us in Lawrence, MA before 4/6/1999 or I'm afraid
<we'll have to dump it all in the dumpster.
<
<Allison, take what you want off of here and forward the rest to the list.
<Its all first come first served, no holding of anything, no money, no
<trades, no shipping. If you want it, you come get it, if someone else
<already got it, then oh well.
<