OT: 'Melissa' Virus

From: Ward D. Griffiths III <gram_at_cnct.com>
Date: Tue Mar 30 08:38:09 1999

On Mon, 29 Mar 1999, Zane H. Healy wrote:

> Ward Griffiths proclaimed
> >to let it access disk. But as soon as I finish converting some
> >spreadsheets to StarOffice, Excell goes and at that point I'll
> >probably fiddling with Wine.

Actually, that was supposed to be "I probably _quit_ fiddling with
Wine".

> Check out http://www.vmware.com instead. It's one of the coolist bits of
> software I've seen on the PC. Just what Linux needs to run Microsoft apps.
> Finally a way that your system doesn't get taken down when Windows crashes!

vmware looks interesting, but pricey. If I need to run something
other than Linux, I'll use another system for OS/2. Excell is
literally the _last_ Windows application I'm running.
--
Ward Griffiths
"the timid die just like the daring; and if you don't take the plunge then