IBM "Baby" 36

From: LordTyran <a2k_at_one.net>
Date: Tue Mar 30 14:33:51 1999

Hello, I'm cleaning out the basement making room for some new stuff... I
have an IBM PC/36 (aka Baby 36) Model 5364 with floppy drive and one hard
drive (I can get the other drive but it needs to be wiped first). Removed
from operation, still works, needs controller card for console machine.
Uses twin-axe terminals. I cleaned it out when I got it (took 5 minutes
for the dust to clear from the air in my workroom!)

Anybody interested in it? If not, I'd be interested in finding an OS for
it and the controller card to put it back in service.

Kevin

        After sifting through the overwritten remaining blocks of Luke's
home directory, Luke and PDP-1 sped away from /u/lars, across the surface
of the Winchester riding Luke's flying read/write head. PDP-1 had Luke stop
at the edge of the cylinder overlooking /usr/spool/uucp.
        "Unix-to-Unix Copy Program;" said PDP-1. "You will never find a
more wretched hive of bugs and flamers. We must be cautious."
                -- DECWARS
| Kevin Stewart | "I am a secret |
| KC8BLL ----------| Wrapped in a mystery -Milford High School |
| a2k_at_one.net | Wrapped in an enigma Drama Tech Dept. |
|jlennon_at_nether.net| And drizzled in some tasty chocolate stuff.|