followup

From: Richard Erlacher <edick_at_idcomm.com>
Date: Wed Mar 31 01:11:18 1999

Well, now that I've gotten to where, if I smoked, I'd go have a cigarette
while waiting for a 450MHz processor do to something, I'm almost ready to
wire up a 4.5" x 6" card with a Z80-H and a couple of hard disks of that
generation and fire up CP/M just to see how slow it seems now. I haven't
fiddled with one of these old timers in years.

Years ago, I said that computers wouldn't be fast enough for me until
everything I typed for it to do was done by the time my finger left the
return key. Well, we're there now, and they're still a mite sluggish to me
. . .

Dick