More strange finds

From: Daniel T. Burrows <dburrows_at_netpath.net>
Date: Wed Mar 31 00:56:48 1999

>Thanks for the info on the "Toaster", I'll fit a fuse into it and see if I
>can fire it up, it looks fairly clean so it should be ok. I might go back
>and see if the rest of the VSV11 is still around, there was a lot of DEC
>gear hanging around, mainly terminals.

It is a 3 board set(sometimes 4 if it has the optional second memory). I am
on the road right now so I don't have the # offhand but they have a ribbon
(40 pin I think) between them. They are quad wide Qbus boards but are also
used in Unibus machines with a Unibus to Qbus converter. If you think they
might still have the rest of it I will look up the board # and backplane #
when I get back. I have 1 I use routinely along with several for supporting
customers. Be sure to get the Cab Kit and the Joystick.

Dan