t3c meeting

From: Unusual systems <kstumpf_at_unusual.on.ca>
Date: Wed Mar 31 16:21:38 1999

Hello Brian,

>I've raised the idea with Larry about a get together sometime on the
>weekend after easter, lunch on me.
>

>Colan

Please excuse me too, but the timing is incredible. I'd like to have a BBQ
in Kitchener
in June. Not an organizational event, but just a social gathering of
computer collectors.

I was thinking of supplying the propane and iced tea and everyone
contributing a few
dollars for burgers, etc. We could meet around noon on a sunny Saturday
afternoon
in June and be bidding each other farewell by supper time. My "ware"house is
large
enough and convenient enough to hold the gathering.

Please bounce that idea around also. What does t3c stand for?

Yours in good faith.