Boy maimed by VAX? That's nothing! :)

From: Daniel A. Seagraves <DSEAGRAV_at_toad.xkl.com>
Date: Wed Mar 31 17:50:56 1999

[11/44 still worked fine after all this, right?]

Of course. The harddisk died, but not due to the accident. Machine works
beautifully though. We did lose the nice DEC rack though - on it's 3rd
move, we lacked a vehicle big enough to move the rack, so we de-racked it,
loaded it, and (rather sadly) had to leave the rack behind.
I'm considering trying to put the BA-11s back into the smaller (single)
DEC cab I've got, but I don't know if you can mount a second BA behind the door.
I'm thinking of putting it right under where the TU58 is supposed to be.
-------