external Rf Modulators

From: CLASSICCMP_at_trailing-edge.com <(CLASSICCMP_at_trailing-edge.com)>
Date: Fri Sep 24 12:55:42 1999

>Does anyone know of a company that is still setting external RF Modulators?
>This would be used to hook up the video output of a Apple ][ series
>computer to a standard TV. I know I could use a VCR, but i'd like to
>have a RF Modulator...

I picked up my latest Jameco catalog, and they've got two RF modulators
available. Both are switch selectable for Ch 3 or Ch 4.

Part No 135191 takes an 8VDC power supply, and is $3.95.

Part No 141639 takes a 12VDC power supply, and is $4.95.

For more info, see http://www.jameco.com/

I seem to recall a header connector in the Apple II specifically intended
for supplying modulator power. If this has 12VDC on it, you're set!

Jameco also has some other Apple II parts availble, including a replacement
II/II+/IIe power supply (Part no 22269) and a IIGS power supply
(Part no 85518).

 Tim Shoppa                        Email: shoppa_at_trailing-edge.com
 Trailing Edge Technology          WWW:   http://www.trailing-edge.com/
 7328 Bradley Blvd		   Voice: 301-767-5917
 Bethesda, MD, USA 20817           Fax:   301-767-5927
Received on Fri Sep 24 1999 - 12:55:42 BST

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.0 : Fri Oct 10 2014 - 23:32:37 BST