What tools do you carry, always

From: Russ Blakeman <russ_at_rbcs.8m.com>
Date: Thu Dec 7 11:18:10 2000

Exactly - radio Shack or Jensen tools. Some suppiers still even have chassis
punches too and of course another important thing is a swiss file set to
trim up after the nibbler is done. I've had Pakistani sets from Big Lots and
expesive sets from both Jensen and Sears and either way they all work the
same. All Electronics has a swiss file set that is about $4 for the whole
set and they work extremely well, especially if you need to burnish relay

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-classiccmp_at_classiccmp.org
[mailto:owner-classiccmp_at_classiccmp.org]On Behalf Of Mike Ford
Sent: Thursday, December 07, 2000 2:30 AM
To: classiccmp_at_classiccmp.org
Subject: Re: What tools do you carry, always

>'notcher' type cutters for modifying sheet-metal parts - where do you get

Radio shack, its called a nibbling tool.
Received on Thu Dec 07 2000 - 11:18:10 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.0 : Fri Oct 10 2014 - 23:32:48 BST