Rubber rejuvinent?

From: Dave McGuire <>
Date: Thu Dec 21 22:51:54 2000

On December 21, wrote:
> I believe there is a brand called something like "Rubber Renews It", our ex
> printer/plotter guy absolutly swore by the stuff. Unfortunatly he retired
> last week after about 21 years of doing the job, it was *scarry* how much he
> knew about printers!

  I think it's "Rubber ReNu"...I saw that stuff work once, years was amazing. Haven't been able to find it, though.

  If anyone comes across a supplier, please let me know...I'd love to
add a bottle of that stuff to my bag of tricks.

            -Dave McGuire
Received on Thu Dec 21 2000 - 22:51:54 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.0 : Fri Oct 10 2014 - 23:32:50 BST