Need Thermistor Cross-Reference

From: Douglas Quebbeman <>
Date: Mon Jul 31 10:32:26 2000


I need a cross-reference for a part which Tony has identified
as a thermistor; it carries the printed designation


and that's it. I found a company called Midwest Components
that makes a line of thermistors they call Thermodisc, but
after contacting them, they indicated that this was not a
part of theirs and might not be a thermistor.

As an alternative...

There is an undamaged one on the main board. If I remove it,
can someone suggest a way to determine its specifications
by use of a test circuit of some kind?

-doug quebbeman
Received on Mon Jul 31 2000 - 10:32:26 BST

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.0 : Fri Oct 10 2014 - 23:32:58 BST