FSOT: original DEC RT-11 V5 manual set

From: Alex Knight <aknight_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Wed Mar 1 16:55:58 2000

Hi,

I have a set of original DEC manuals for the RT-11 operating
system (version 5) that I would like to sell or trade for
some interesting calculator stuff. The set consists of
eleven large 3-ring and one mini-type orange DEC binders with
the manuals inside. The manuals are in good shape, and some
are still in shrink wrap.

If you're interested, please see a complete listing of the
contents at my web site:

http://aknight.home.mindspring.com/rt11v5.html

I'd prefer a trade for some really cool old boatanchor
calculator stuff, but am also willing to sell the set
outright. I haven't got a fixed price in mind for sale,
a well-thought-out reasonable offer will get the stuff.

I also have many more classic computer items available,
if you're interested please check out the bottom section
of my "trade" page (most computer items are available for sale
though) at:

http://aknight.home.mindspring.com/trade.htm

The list of items I'm looking for on trades is at:

http://aknight.home.mindspring.com/wanted.htm

Thanks,
Alex Knight
Calculator History & Technology Museum Web Page
http://aknight.home.mindspring.com/calc.htm