Still need IBM/Lexmark 4033-001 Token RIng docs

From: Steve Mastrianni <stevemas_at_persys.com>
Date: Thu Mar 2 05:14:45 2000

The only thing I could find listed was the 16 page hardware and maintenance
manual for
4033 LAN printers. It will take a few days to get here. The last update to
this doc was in '92,
so I hope it will help.

I will send you a private email with my phone number, I'm afraid posting
here would be
unwise....

--Steve

At 03:41 AM 3/2/00 -0600, you wrote:
>Still in need of a copy of the docs for an IBM/Lexmark 4033-001 token
>ring printer server box. I have 5 units to add to a non-profit group's
>network son and without them I'll likely be stabbing in the dark. Each
>unit has it's own unique address on the label but I still need either
>text, xerox, pdf, or something to go on. Any help is appreciated.
>
>Russ Blakeman
>IT Techie
>Clarkson, KY

--Steve Mastrianni