Stone Knives and Bear Skins

From: allisonp_at_world.std.com <(allisonp_at_world.std.com)>
Date: Fri Mar 3 11:55:04 2000

> None of my reverse-engineering aids yet involve a Jacob's ladder or
> a 3-foot-long breadboard (back when they were really wood!) filled with
> glowing tubes, but the idea is so appealing that I might try :-).

You laugh. Thanks to another member here on classiccmp I received a
handfull of T3 sized vacuum tubes. Now there is only one thing to do
with that... build a radio! I may elect to build it in the form that
likely when those tubes were originally used with lots of metal.

Anyone have specs on 5899 or 5639 (they happen to be sylvainia)? None of
my books list them, as they are all RCA. If not step one will be bread
board and curve them some to see whats their characteristics are.

Allison