Richard Didday/Matrix Publishers/Dilithium Press?

From: Bill Richman <bill_r_at_inetnebr.com>
Date: Sun Mar 5 11:16:36 2000

While moving and sorting through the last of the books and magazines from
our old house, I found my long-lost copy of "Finite State Fantasies", a
semi-educational computer cartoon book that I bought in a Byte Shoppe about
25 years ago. It's kind of cool and funny, and I would like to scan it and
put it up on my web site for others to enjoy, but I don't want to whiz in
anyone's Cheerios in terms of copyrights. I have done some web searching,
but couldn't find any current contact information for Richard Didday (is he
still around?), Matrix Publications (whose name appears on the copyright
statement), or Dilithium Press (who, based on my searches, seems to either
have been the precursor or the successor of Matrix). Does anyone have any
information on any of these folks, so I can try to get their permission to
scan and share this strange book?

      -Bill Richman (bill_r_at_inetnebr.com)
       Web Page: http://incolor.inetnebr.com/bill_r
       Home of the COSMAC Elf Microcomputer Simulator, Fun with
       Molten Metal, Orphaned Robots, and Technological Oddities.