PDP emulation

From: Pete Turnbull <pete_at_dunnington.u-net.com>
Date: Sun Mar 5 17:26:26 2000

On Mar 5, 13:48, Zane H. Healy wrote:
> Peter Turnbull wrote:

> >it. Present setup is 11/23, 256KW, 2 x DLV11J, RLV11 + 2 x RL02, RXV11
> >workalike, IBV11, BDV11.
> >
> >Allison, can you remind me what you did to make it work on an 11/73?
>
> Cool! I've got an 11/23 that is very close to that config (swap the
RXV11
> for a pair of LPV11's and you have my config), I think I might have to
see
> about getting it into a state where it will boot something and then see
> about getting the SCO license.

I'm pretty sure one of the binary images at PUPS is suitable for an 11/23
with RL02s. Warren has some notes on how to download an image and copy it
to a real drive.

> It would be nice to finally have a use for the system besides a rack
shelf :^)

that's exactly what one of my 11/73s was being used for when I first saw it
:-)

--
Pete						Peter Turnbull
						Dept. of Computer Science