HP3421A temperature measurements

From: Carlos Murillo <cem14_at_cornell.edu>
Date: Sun Mar 5 22:02:17 2000

I should have added in my first message: it is possible to use
a different kind of thermocouple by tracing back the original voltage,
and do cold junction compensation in software for the actual kind of
thermocouple that you have. I believe there is even a small program
in BASIC, as well as the coefficients for conversion using polynomials,
in the original 3421 manual. I can dig it up if you want; let me know
which type of thermocouple you will be using.

Carlos.