info hunt on some S100 boards...

From: allisonp_at_world.std.com <(allisonp_at_world.std.com)>
Date: Mon Mar 6 07:58:45 2000

Brief description of this one I have. I've yet to hunt for model numbers
on it.

It's a rack mounted s100 backplane (IMS) mounted in the back of a short
30" high rack and the other side has slots for multiple 8" drives. As I
got it it had 4 HH 8" floppies and a 8" hard disk. It's not your average
s100 crate and is definately coffee table size and largely full of air.
It definatly comes in as the largest s100 crate I've seen to date. The
backplane fillings suggest a 4-6 user system based on the slave cpus and
serial cards. The OS is used is unknown but suspected it is CPM, I'll
know more once I bring it up and assuming the HD is good.

I am looking for data on the slave boards still, they are marked as
Austrailian. Commercial dynamics is the company.

Allison