languages

From: Jim Strickland <jim_at_calico.litterbox.com>
Date: Thu Mar 9 13:30:25 2000

> allisonp_at_world.std.com wrote:
> > Up to that point verbs and nouns were
> > more of an abstraction needed to pass tests than working tools.
>
> This sentence no verb! :-)

Erm. Hmm. You can construe that sentance to have a verb, but it doesn't
make any sense if you do. :) Verb, the word, has become a verb of late.
To verb another word, you make it into a verb. So if you verb verb (ugh)
you're saying your sentance doesn't verb. (double ugh). :)

Now you've done it. You've got me playing word games. :)

--
Jim Strickland
jim_at_DIESPAMMERSCUMcalico.litterbox.com