The C programming language

From: Dwight Elvey <elvey_at_hal.com>
Date: Fri Mar 10 11:50:15 2000

"Bill Sudbrink" <bill_at_chipware.com> wrote:
> Hmpf! A bad programmer can make an awful mess in _ANY_
> language, including ADA.

Hi
 The only advantage I've see to ADA is that it keeps
you doing the right thing, once you realize what the
right thing is. If you started doing the wrong thing,
it keeps you doing the wrong thing.
 The biggest problem I've see with most programming
languages is that they often try to make programming
look like natural languages. Most natural languages
are vary poor for describing process. This usually carries
into the programming language.
Dwight