languages (Teachers)

From: allisonp_at_world.std.com <(allisonp_at_world.std.com)>
Date: Fri Mar 10 14:10:03 2000

On Fri, 10 Mar 2000, George Rachor wrote:

> [...]

True.

My father was a construction contractor and used to have several teachers
that worked for him during the busy summer months so they could make
what my mother did as a LPN (2years college).

When I left DEC I looked at teaching, I needed a masters in teaching over
any technical degrees and could expect to make 10-20thousand less a year.
It's pretty sad that that the average teacher has 4-6 years of college
education and makes less than the average person with that kind of time in
a technical degreee.

Allison