languages (Teachers)

From: Richard Erlacher <edick_at_idcomm.com>
Date: Fri Mar 10 22:36:38 2000

You're right about what rises to the top, Allison, and I'd add that the fact
that teachers are, in general, represented by a "union" which emphasizes the
normal distribution just as the environment in which they work does, by
their nature desiring neither accolade nor criticism. Being good doesn't
reap the rewards it should in an environment where being good is good, but
being average is better.

Dick