Compact QBus Systems (Was re: Los Angeles: Commodore PET 8032's...)

From: Allison J Parent <allisonp_at_world.std.com>
Date: Sun Mar 12 18:07:00 2000

<The BA11-MA's supply looks to have a smaller footprint than the BA11-V. As
<best as I can tell from the fiche. I do know the -MA's are physically clos
<to a dual TU58EX. At most a couple inches larger.

The footprint of the MA has to be larger or its taller. The quad backplane
is the size of the BA11VA! If you have the quad wide backplane then the
power supply will cube out the BA11-VA case. I'm looking at the VA as I
write. and the dual wide backplane fills half the case and the PS is the
other half.

Allison