Made the Paper

From: John R. Keys Jr. <jrkeys_at_concentric.net>
Date: Sun Mar 12 20:19:35 2000

The local Saint Paul Pioneer Press is running a story about my computer collection in this Monday's Tech Section of the paper. I spent two parts of two days with the reporter and another day getting my picture taken with a few items from the collection. I will try and scan it in and put it on my web site as soon as I get it up. Had a very good weekend and will writing up my finds on Monday.