PDP-11 Emulator Question

From: Allison J Parent <allisonp_at_world.std.com>
Date: Mon Mar 13 20:38:58 2000

<Looking into this some, and I expect to see the purchase policy and if the
<can afford to the hardware design change. There are people ordering 10 or
<more of these suckers to convert them!

They have you locked as the numbers that will convert are relatively small
and once you power it it connects to them and asks for a credit card. You
locked with their software. My concern was initally is was it a PC or
something not so PC that only runs very custom stuff and you need to know
whats down deep to port something like linux to it.

For $99 I took the plunge. It's on order.

Allison