Compact QBus Systems (Was re: Los Angeles: Commodore PET 8032's...)

From: Allison J Parent <allisonp_at_world.std.com>
Date: Mon Mar 13 20:39:36 2000

<>The BA11M however will take a lot more cards though but is very noisy.
<
<I was going my memory of the ones I have had. The last one was 6 to 9
<months ago. I will have to keep my eyes open for more. They a handy size

I have one, tucked away. Nice for somethings being front loading. The
fans are way noisy though and running them without is bad juju. I have run
it with both in series so they run at 1/3 speed and it's quieter but you
have to watch the heat, modest systems run fairly cool.

Allison