Brand new used C-64 PC

From: healyzh_at_aracnet.com <(healyzh_at_aracnet.com)>
Date: Wed Mar 15 00:58:06 2000

> I don't believe you can reliably write C64 disks with a PC floppy drive,
> however there is a cable/software available to connect the commodore
> floppy drive directly to your PC. As far as sites, a quick web search will
> probably turn up more sites than you can read in a month...it's a thriving
> community.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Aaron

Actually you can write C64 disks with a PC floppy drive *BUT* you need a
controller that costs about $100. An X1542 cable on the other hand works
great if you don't wire it in reverse (at which point you would have to take
it apart and rewire it :^)

<sigh> All this talk of the C64 makes me want to find someplace to set one
of mine back up, preferably with the monitor. Of course I've got zero room
for that :^(

                        Zane