Microvax 3100 questions

From: Chuck McManis <cmcmanis_at_mcmanis.com>
Date: Wed Mar 15 18:59:42 2000

I've adopted a couple of MV3100/M76's in my quest for different VAX
hardware :-)

Having been using Q-bus VAXen for some time these have some mysteries that
I would like to explore.

First boot sequence, I know there is a list of boot errors somewhere, I
remember reading it but it isn't in any of my VAX book marks. I get these two:

  ? C 0080 0000.4001
  ? 6 80A1 0000.4001

The next mystery is the SCSI connector on the back. It isn't SCSI-2, what
is it?

I also got an expansion box (big fat SCSI I connector so no connection
there) with an TZ30 in it, can I move that into the M3100 for now? Is that
a supported config?

--Chuck